Sunday, March 12, 2017

SPEX TEST BOOK REVIEWS PURGED BY AMAZON


SPEX TEST BOOK REVIEWS PURGED BY AMAZON



Amazon has removed my reviews of SPEX test and USMLE part 3 books. These books were either owned by me and or I have familiarity with. The reviews removed informed potential readers of the negatives and positives embodied in each of these books. Many were out date or their contents were far removed from that of the current test. Perhaps this is the reason for the high failure rate. As a result of purging my reviews many phony reviews are present giving them 5 star ratings. In the event you are preparing for the Special Purpose Exam (SPEX) there is very little guidance given by these books or other sources. As a SPEX tutor I was attempting to help potential test takers which direction they should take for their studies. I have had contact with an array of people who have taken this exam over the years which has allowed me to accumulate a significant fund of knowledge concerning the SPEX.

Please contact this SPEX tutor who can put you in the right direction to achieve a passing grade the first time around. Contact Mark Davis MD, platomd@gmail.com or 410-515-7858. My fees are low and my experience very high.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon, believes only he should profit from sales of books.

    ReplyDelete

Follow faultlineusa on Twitter